What We Do
How You Can Help
- Offer a daily Bible study and free lunch (in partnership with local churches, restaurants and individuals).
- Provide financial assistance for those in crisis (utilities, medicine, gasoline/kerosene and other qualified items).
- Operate Joseph’s Food Pantry to provide emergency food boxes and monthly food for the elderly.
- Clothing Closet
- Serve the homeless and those with no fixed address by providing shower and laundry facilities, and free monthly haircuts.
- Host the NC Baptist Men’s Dental Bus – providing free dental care.
- Operate Finders Keepers, a resale store that sells discounted clothing, shoes, furniture, & household items.
- Host Lord of the Harvest, a community Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Non-Perishable food drives held in Spring and Winter to help keep our pantry stocked.
- Collect Hygiene Items – we utilize hotel size items in our shower room and give full size items in our food boxes (soap, body wash, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.).
We always welcome an extra set of hands!
Money, food, & donations for our resale store.
Cook & serve lunch at our daily Bible study.
Pray for our ministries and clients.
Provide for the Soul through Bible study and counseling when sought out; Provide for the Body by clothing, feeding, and access to personal hygiene and dental care; Provide for the Home with utility assistance and furnishings.
To provide spiritual and physical help and hope to those in need, with the encouraging and loving heart of Christ and without judgment or cynicism.
We aim to glorify God through our daily interactions with those who come through our doors with any and every need. We seek to share the gospel through our daily lunch and Bible study; offer financial support, emergency shelter, household goods and food assistance for those in crisis; and provide material and educational support for those seeking employment. As needed, we will accomplish our goals through strong partnerships with area churches and other Union County ministries and organizations.